With 250 food wholesalers and $5 billion in annual sales in the largest food distribution center in the United States and many other manufacturing businesses, Hunts Point is an economic hub for our City and beyond. The Hunts Point Chamber of Commerce has been providing valuable services to our Members since 1988. Specifically, we provide the following:
- Informational Seminars to keep our members informed of the latest tax and other business incentives, or ways to reduce costs in a variety of areas (human resources, insurance, succession planning, etc...)
- Members Online Directory to increase the exposure of our Members
- Chamber Email Alerts on a weekly basis, sent to a database of 2000 active contacts. The Chamber Alerts have the following purposes: highlighting Members and the services they offer, informing Members of upcoming events and keeping current on business incentives.
- Community Support: the Chamber supports a variety of neighborhood development projects.
- Green Hunts Point: information about ways for our Members to improve the environment while reducing energy costs.
- Advocacy for infrastructure projects to maintain a positive business environment for our Members.